The Site may, from time to time, contain information relating to various medical conditions and their treatment. The product related information on this Site is not medical advice and should not be relied upon by any particular individual or for any specific purpose. Any medical questions should be referred to your health care professional. If in doubt, please seek medical advice. Through your access to and use of the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms & Conditions set forth.
1. Use of Site. You may freely browse the Site and may freely download material therefrom. Any and all downloaded materials may only be used by you for personal, non-commercial use. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost or use any of such materials for public or commercial purposes, without the express written permission of Pfizer. All copyright and other proprietary notices contained in downloaded materials must be preserved and retained. All contents of the Site are copyrighted work of Pfizer and/or any of Pfizer’s suppliers or affiliates unless otherwise noted, and may not be used without the express written permission of Pfizer or except as provided herein.
Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Pfizer. The use of these images by you is strictly prohibited. Unauthorised use of the images may violate copyright, trademark, privacy and/or publicity laws as well as communications regulations and statutes.
2. Limitations on Access. Except as otherwise expressly permitted by Pfizer, any access or attempt to access other areas of the Pfizer computer system or other information contained on the system for any purpose is strictly prohibited. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic or manual process or device to “screen scrape”, monitor “mine”, or copy Web pages on the Site or the content contained therein without Pfizer’s express written permission. You will not spam any other user of the Site for any reason. You agree that you will not use any devices, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Pfizer’s infrastructure. You may not use framing techniques to enclose any Pfizer trademark, logo, trade name or other proprietary information, including images, frames, content, or layout/design found on any page of the Site without Pfizer’s express written consent.
3. Forward Looking Statements. This Site may contain forward looking statements that are subject to risks and uncertainties that might cause actual results to differ from those foreseen, including risks detailed in Pfizer’s reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the ‘”SEC”), including Pfizer’s most recently filed report with the SEC.
4. Timeliness of Information. Pfizer uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, however, since information changes so quickly, Pfizer is unable to make any warranties or representations as to its accuracy. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NEITHER PFIZER AUSTRALIA PTY LTD NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES ASSUME ANY LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR, OR MAKES ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS AS TO THE RELIABILITY, ACCURACY, VALIDITY, TIMELINESS, USEFULNESS OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION ON THE SITE.
6. Liability. Your use of the Site is at your own risk. In no event shall Pfizer or any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive loss or damages, or damages resulting from lost profits, lost data or business interruption) arising out of your access to, use of or inability to access or use, the Site or any errors or omissions in its content. This includes damages to or viruses that may infect your computer equipment. Pfizer does not guarantee or warrant that files available for download from this Site will be free of infection from viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifests contaminating or destructive properties. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. All users access and use this Site and its content at their own risk. Pfizer does not accept responsibility for information on other Sites, including those linked to this Site. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
7. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Pfizer, its officers, directors, employees, agents, suppliers and third party partners from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation by you of these Terms & Conditions, or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Site using your account.
9. Trademarks. The trademarks, brand names, logos and related tag-lines and service marks (collectively, the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trade mark symbol (™), are registered and unregistered trademarks of Pfizer Inc, its affiliates, related companies or its licensors or joint venture partners. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts are service marks, trademarks and or trade dress of Pfizer and may not be copied, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Pfizer. You acknowledge that the Trademarks used and displayed on this Site are and shall remain the sole property of Pfizer or the Trademark owner. Nothing contained in this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right in and to the Trademarks without the express written permission of Pfizer or the Trademark owner. Your misuse of the Trademarks on the Site and in its contents, except as provided in these Terms & Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are advised that Pfizer will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights in the Site and its contents to the fullest extent of the law, including by seeking criminal sanctions.
10. Copyrights. Pfizer grants you the privilege of accessing and viewing the text, graphics, audio, design, images, charts and other content (the “Pfizer Content”) on the Site solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Pfizer may revoke such privilege at any time with or without notice for any reason or no reason. Any and all Pfizer Content, software and other works on the Site and any reproductions of any of the foregoing (collectively, "Works") are the intellectual property of Pfizer Australia Pty Ltd. All rights reserved. Other than the limited grant of access to and viewing of the Pfizer Content set forth above, Pfizer grants you no other privileges or rights in any of the Works. You acknowledge that any other use of the Works, including without limitation, reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, without the prior written permission of Pfizer, is strictly prohibited.
11. Online Communications and Social Media. If the Site you are visiting allows postings, has a bulletin board or chat facility or is a social media portal, you must adhere to the following rules, so that you and our other visitors can enjoy the social media portal:
Be Yourself. Do not attempt to impersonate any other party or disguise the source of the information you submit.
Use Caution and Common Sense. Safeguard Privacy. Always use caution and common sense when using the Internet, especially when providing or soliciting personal information. Avoid providing or soliciting personal information that could be used to identify, track, contact or impersonate you or another person.
Respect the Privacy and Choices of Others. Before you upload anything or tag someone, make sure you have the permission of every person included as well as the parent or guardian of anyone under 18 who is included.
Be Kind and Respectful of Others. Do not defame, libel, ridicule, mock, disparage, threaten, harass, intimidate, abuse, bully, trick, defraud or mislead other users. Do not make any offensive or inappropriate comments that are connected to race, religion, social class, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or disability.
Inappropriate Content May Be Taken Down. Do not post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or would otherwise violate the law. Such inappropriate content is unwelcome and may be removed without notice. Pfizer will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Pfizer to disclose the identity of anyone posting inappropriate content or materials.
Only Post What is Yours. Only post comments, photographs or videos if you are own or all have all rights in and to the content including the right to grant Pfizer a license for all uses of the content.
Don't Play Doctor or Vet. Refrain from sharing your or someone else's medical information. Please do not attempt to provide medical advice on the social media portal. Medical questions should be addressed to your doctor, vet or other licensed health care provider.
Adverse Events. If you report an adverse event involving a Pfizer product, please be aware that we have internal and external reporting obligations and we might need to ask for details from you to meet these reporting requirements.
Understand You are Granting Pfizer Rights to Use The Content You Post. By posting content, you grant Pfizer an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully-paid, sub-licensable worldwide license to use that content for any purpose including marketing and promotion. This includes a right to remove, modify, edit, crop, highlight and/or republish your content.
We Are Not Responsible for User Content and Links. We do not necessarily endorse and are not responsible for the photos, videos, links (or content linked to), comments, references (including reference to particular people), opinions, claims, advice or other content shared on the social media portal by any visitor.
12. Review of Communications. Although Pfizer may, from time to time, monitor or review the discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards and the like on the Site, Pfizer is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of the Site nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained in any information within the Site. Pfizer assumes no responsibility for checking information posted in discussions, chats, transmissions, bulletin boards or the like on the Site for accuracy.
13. Editorial Policy. Pfizer reserves the right to alter or delete material from the Site at any time.
14. No Endorsement. Certain links on the Site lead to resources located on servers that are not maintained by Pfizer or under its control. We provide such links merely for our users’ convenience. Pfizer is not responsible for the content of any such referenced Web Sites or for the availability of access to such web Sites. Inclusion on the Site of any link to another web Site, or any reference to any product or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not constitute or imply an endorsement or recommendation by Pfizer. Access to other Sites linked to this Site is at your own risk, and we disclaim all liability with regard to your access to such linked Sites.
15. Void Where Prohibited. Although the information on this Site is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed in this Site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. Pfizer reserves the right to limit provision of our products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction and/or to limit the quantities of any products or services we provide. Any offer for any product or service made in the materials on this Site is void where prohibited.
If you have any questions about this statement, please contact our Legal Director at:
||(02) 9850 3333|
||(02) 9850 3794
||Legal Director, Legal Affairs
||Pfizer Australia Pty Ltd
||38-42 Wharf Road
||West Ryde NSW 2114 |